STURGIS RALLY WEDDING CHECKLIST
Get married your way.
At the Rally.
With a ceremony made just for you.
I can help you make it happen.
Before Your Departure
* Make your Rally travel and lodging arrangements
(things book up fast!)
* Purchase your rings
* Contact me to confirm the availability of your date, and send
* If you want wedding photos, book now (check out Links)
* Invite the people you most want to attend the ceremony
You will need a minimum of two adult witnesses
* Work with me to create your one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony
* Choose music and pack original CDs or iPod (I can bring a player)
* Draft your vows (if youre writing your own)
* Select flowers (if desired)
* Find and pack your special attire (see Attire for suggestions)
* Pack items that will make your day memorable and special
* Pack your rings
* Travel safely to the Black Hills!
* Purchase license (wedding must occur within 20 days of issue)
* Visit ceremony location (see Locations)
* Contact me for final planning
On the Big Day
* Bring the following:
License, rings, witnesses, “special touches,” remainder
of my fee, camera, special attire, music, flowers, “Just Married”
decorations for your bike, etc.
* Plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early so we can meet, go over
any questions, find the perfect spot for photos and the ceremony, get comfortable, etc.
After the Wedding
* You may return the signed and completed marriage license to the
courthouse yourselves (which will speed the process of getting
your notarized marriage certificate). Or I will mail it within one
or two business days, and you may request it later. This is NOT
automatically made to you. Note: The license MUST be returned
within 10 days or the marriage isn’t valid.
* Ride the Hills in your special attire, telling everyone that you are
newlyweds. You will be celebrated everywhere you go!
* Relax and enjoy the honeymoon part of your trip!
* Travel safely home
* Share photos with me. I may use them on this website!
* Post a review on Google+ about your experience (click on the
pencil on my Google+ page)
Many thanks for everything it was exactly what we wanted and the wedding was beautiful. I must say that planning something from another country, especially a wedding as we did at the last moment - was really taking a chance, but we were very lucky we came across you!
Carol & Mac